On 13/12/2017 6:46 AM, bauss wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 01:14:26 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 00:32:11 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 12/12/2017 6:37 PM, Seb wrote:
=== Supported D Compilers ===

* Latest DMD nightly
* Latest DMD beta
* Latest DMD
* Latest LDC beta
* Latest LDC

The Docker images are rebuilt every day automatically.

Can we please select a version we want to test against?

While it would be rather easier to build more Docker images [1] and add them to the tour [2], I fear that this will be too much maintenance overhead and will lead to outdated compiler soon. Also the storage on the machine is limited and we can't drop an unlimited amount of Docker images there.

[1] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec
[2] https://github.com/dlang-tour/core/blob/master/source/exec/docker.d#L22

What you could do is support the 3 latest versions of the compilers.

Ex. for DMD you would support:

Also the older c++ version (2.06x.x).