On Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 13:22:54 UTC, Mengu wrote:
On Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 06:43:58 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
On Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 06:26:16 UTC, Seb wrote:

It's interesting to see that no one complained about gdc not being there - I thought that this would be the first comment.

Allow me to be the first.

But seriously, considering the use case for run.dlang.io, I don't see the need for hosting any compilers other than dmd-latest and dmd-nightly. Everything else is just gravy.

rust playground has plenty of choices in that matter but there's something better.

As far as I can judge they also only support latest, beta and nightly as compilers, no?

it supports the top 100 most used dependencies so they are just an import away.
@seb, you think this could be added?

If I understand you correctly, we already support this - though the list of supported packages is rather limited for now.
Two examples:

mir: https://run.dlang.io/is/FIc6rd
mir-algorithm: https://run.dlang.io/is/3pNRH8

If you want to add your favorite library to the list -> https://github.com/dlang-tour/core-exec/blob/master/Dockerfile#L43