On Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 06:43:58 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
On Thursday, 14 December 2017 at 06:26:16 UTC, Seb wrote:

It's interesting to see that no one complained about gdc not being there - I thought that this would be the first comment.

Allow me to be the first.

But seriously, considering the use case for run.dlang.io, I don't see the need for hosting any compilers other than dmd-latest and dmd-nightly. Everything else is just gravy.

Mike

rust playground has plenty of choices in that matter but there's something better. it supports the top 100 most used dependencies so they are just an import away.

@seb, you think this could be added?