On 12/25/2017 03:17 PM, Johan Engelen wrote:

>> 1. The gray-on-white text is not very legible.
>
> Looks great here, I like it, sorry. (made it completely black now, can't
> see the difference here though)

Yes, browsers report it to be black but it looks very gray :) on Linux Mint with both Firefox and Google Chrome.

I think it's about how that specific font is rendered; I think the font is too thin for my environment, so the way it gets softened (can't remember the technical term) by gray colors at the edges make it look completely gray. (It's clearly black when I zoom in.)

Ali