On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 05:36:51 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
dxml 0.2.0 has now been released.
[...]

Thank you very much for your efforts, I really appreciate it, as I have been looking for a decent xml library for quite some time.

Whethr or not this is a candidate for inclusion into phobos is certainly up for debate, but as you already mentioned several times, this thread is hardly the right place for that.

So instead I'd like to emphasize how much I appreciate you working on this and I am sure I am not the only one. This absence of a usable high quality xml library is/was a big problem for d in my opinion and it is great to see that this is finally being worked on :)
              • ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dxml 0.... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dxml 0.... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: dxm... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: dxml 0.2.0 relea... Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: dxml 0.2.0 relea... Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce