On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 05:36:51 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
dxml 0.2.0 has now been released.
Documentation: http://jmdavisprog.com/docs/dxml/0.2.0/
Github: https://github.com/jmdavis/dxml/tree/v0.2.0
Dub: http://code.dlang.org/packages/dxml

- Jonathan M Davis

This is absolutely awesome. It is a little low level (compared to SAX) so there is more to deal with, but having this provide a range (and flat) makes it so much clearer the ordering of elements. If I need to handle nesting then I can build that out, but if I don't I can just fly by the seat of my pants and grab the elements I want.

This will definitely be my goto for XML parsing.
          • Re:... H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dxml 0.... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dxml 0.... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: dxm... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: dxml 0.2.0 relea... Johannes Loher via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: dxml 0.2.0 relea... Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce