On Tuesday, 13 February 2018 at 23:35:36 UTC, Seb wrote:
Someone revived the Expressive C++17 Coding Challenge thread today and I thought this is an excellent opportunity to revive my blog and finally write an article showing why I like D so much:

https://seb.wilzba.ch/b/2018/02/the-expressive-c17-coding-challenge-in-d

It's mostly targeted at beginners as I explain many basic D features, but maybe it's helpful for beginners looking into D.

It takes a lot of time and effort to write such quality content. Thanks for detailed explanations.

// import std.algorithm, std.exception, std.format, std.range, std.stdio; Do you think it is worth mentioning about std.experimental.scripting in section 2?

Syntax highlighting is missing in some snippets.