On Friday, 6 July 2018 at 19:22:13 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Friday, 6 July 2018 at 17:59:27 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:

While ANY C++ game can make ANY number of allocations/allocations inside a game loop and still run without a risking any freeze.
You are doing something very wrong if you are doing this.

-Alexander

Just try it.
For what rhyme or reason!? You shouldn't be allocating and deallocating inside a critical loop in the first place! Regardless people have shown you solutions regarding string concatenation. Are you going to address that or you just going to ignore them?

-Alexander

Also when I used the word phobia I was pretty sure that I was referring to irrational fear of things. Big emphasis on the word "irrational".

-Aleaxander