On Monday, 27 April 2020 at 06:23:08 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Sunday, 26 April 2020 at 22:07:56 UTC, aliak wrote:
On Saturday, 25 April 2020 at 18:52:45 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
[...]

I'm sorry I didn't follow.

You mean like:

"dub test"

??

I dont pass anything to the -b or -c flag if that's what you mean?

[...]

Yeah, that's a good tip. This output is because of a static assert in the sumtype library.

Yes, that was my question. `dub test` will use configuration `unittest`, therefore you have to pass the configuration `unittest` to `dub dustmite` too.

Kind regards
André

Ah ok. Yes I was passing the unittest confit to dub dustmite.