On Thursday, 7 January 2021 at 01:55:07 UTC, SealabJaster wrote:

And on a side note, I don't believe this code is working as the author intends.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but `static` variables in D arethread-local, so a `static Object mutex` wouldn't actually be visible between threads unless passed via some other means, and would instead act as a mutex-per-thread, sort of defying the point?

However `__gshared Object mutex` would likely be what they want?

I don't do much multithreaded stuff in D, so that information may or may not be correct.