On Tuesday, 15 October 2013 at 18:41:50 UTC, Andrew wrote:
Looking at https://github.com/jpf91/GDC/commits/arm , 2.063.2 support is also included in the ARM branch, cf. commit 1aa5755 from June 30, so you should have it already I think. Where did you get the 2.062 info from?

2.062 was mentioned on the GDC website as the latest supported D2. So I'm thoroughly confused then, why won't dub build as it looks as though it didn't support aliases and the phobos library looks as though it has sha1 missing ?

Can you check the output for this micro-program on your GDC?

```
pragma(msg, __VERSION__);
```