Hi,

I noticed that in Andrei's talks and his book, he used braces on the same line of delcaration, however Phobos and other D libraries I know use braces on their own line. Now I'm in a position where I need to take decision on coding style of my library and I get accustomed to use braces on same line but I'm worried if that would make my library less readable to other D users.

Should I worry about it? Or is that's just a debatable style that won't really matter if it's persistent throughout library?

Thanks