On 7/28/2014 12:31 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
Github updated their Issues system (which includes Pull Requests). You
can read about it here:

https://github.com/blog/1866-the-new-github-issues

Bugzilla is here to stay but the newly added Labels feature could
probably help organize Pull Requests. The usual "Enhancement", "Bug",
etc. are nice but I'm wondering if anyone can think of a way they could
be used to help deal with the pull request backlog. A lot of the time it
seems like there is confusion over whose court the ball is in. Maybe a
"Changes Requested" label to show the pull request is waiting on the
submitter to make some changes reviewers requested. A "Stalled" label
could be used when the submitter isn't responding to review requests
(which would eventually result in the pull request being closed).

I think assigning a state to pull requests (rather than just reading
over comments) would help make the process more clear and make the
status of pull requests noticeable at a glance rather than having to
open each one to see what's going on.

How accessible is it possible to make the labels? Can they be made semi-publicaly editable like bugzilla's? Also, could we default to having an awaiting review label for new PRs? Perhaps even have them sorted to be at the top by default?