On Thursday, 24 March 2016 at 03:43:04 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Spell checkers don't catch everything. If they did, there would have been many fewer edits to make in my manuscript for Learning D. They can't catch phrases that are worded ambiguously, or that come off in a way they weren't intended. They can't sentences that are incorrect, but that you didn't realize until after you posted. And so on. Every time I find I've made a mistake in something I post in these forums, I have to make a new post to correct it. And I'm not the only one. Just look how often people reply to themselves with a sed command.

Do you also not use email, then?