Vibe.d looks great on the surface but lack of documentation, commonly used functionality, and that it looks like it is dying suggests that putting any effort in to it will be a waste. Go, OTH, has tons of frameworks, most are actively support, very well documented(beego, revel, etc), and feature rich.

If I am going to put any work in to something, I want to make sure that I can depend on it in the future. It doesn't look like this is the case with vibe.d. Hopefully vibe.d will not die and will mature enough in the future so it actually provides a good alternative to the current web frameworks.