On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 19:14:41 UTC, Intersteller wrote:
Vibe.d looks great on the surface but lack of documentation, commonly used functionality, and that it looks like it is dying suggests that putting any effort in to it will be a waste. Go, OTH, has tons of frameworks, most are actively support, very well documented(beego, revel, etc), and feature rich.

What is vibe.d missing? It works great for me and the documentation is great imo too because it has everything I need. I use vibe.d at the company I work at and I use it for all my websites. I never had any problems with it