On Thursday, 22 September 2016 at 05:38:53 UTC, HaraldZealot wrote:
And problem with generic code solve independently for all UFCS functions including operators.

Unfortunately I don't know compiler and all related stuff internally (time to change this ;) ), but it seems to me there is a way to solve problem with UFCS and generic code without breakage of module encapsulation. If understand correctly when we instantiate template with struct/class we pass to template some kind of "static signature of type" (if I may it call so). With the static signature of type I mean all member function of class or struct. If we instead of this before instantiate any type (including POD) create "dynamic signature of type" which include all visible at the moment of call function and templates for this type.