On Monday, 19 June 2017 at 13:38:52 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Mon, 2017-06-19 at 09:53 +0000, Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]

If you can present a replacement build infrastructure for D which satisfies our needs and shows dramatic, measurable improvements, I (and other contributors, I don't doubt) will help push it through.
[…]

So if I do a Reggae and/or Meson build for DMD, is there the possibility that it will be added to the repository against Walters express wishes?

I replicated the _entirety_ [1] of Phobos's posix.mak (that Makefile does a _lot_) with reggae and that never happened, so I guess the answer is "vanishingly small".

Atila

[1] https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4194