On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 05:13:01PM +0000, Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
[...]
> If something is wrong on your local D installation (library bug etc)
> and you fix it, you benefit from it, so the work is useful even if the
> change is refused on the public codebase, so no problem with that.
>
> Changing a website without the owner content is automatically a waste
> of time.

I assume you meant "consent".

> Especially in this case. I don't need or use it locally, and in this
> particular case, what I suggest is the complete opposite of the
> current marketing strategy, and I've already been told that this won't
> happen in any foreseeing future.

Told by whom?  Even Andrei or Walter can be convinced over time, if one
is persistent enough. :-D  There have been cases of this in the past.

Of course, this presumes that one cares about the issue enough to
persist in the face of opposition, which may or may not be the case
here.

What did the alien say to Schubert? "Take me to your lieder."