On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 11:55:59 UTC, codephantom wrote:
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 at 16:02:14 UTC, Dave Jones wrote:
Jesus Christ you big pair of fecking babys.

Nobody argued it wouldn't be better to have 64 bit out of the box. They argued you were making a big deal out of something that just works for most everyone else. And yes you hate Microsoft, and windows, and visual studio, and the chumps that use that crap. Jerry hates you for something, i think i missed why, but he clearly thinks you're a bit slow. Oh and you played the I use a plain text editor card, cause that's what real programmers do. Real programmers use a DOS text editor and store shit on tape... i mean punch cards, punch cards are best. The kids these days with their fancy I.. D.. E..s, they are not real programmers, just monkeys with typewriters.

[...]

Hey Dave..I still got plenty of more energy left, if you wanna keep at it.

Hmmm, i get home to find eight messages from codebaby, he sees sockpuppets everywhere, snapping at every bit of bait I laid... says he'll ignore my whole comment and then replys to it another two times, LOL, a full on meltdown and then he tops it all with the equivalent of "come back and get whats coming to you.. I'll bite your legs off".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

I think I might retire.

See what trolling is now? See the difference between someone just arguing with you and someone actually f***ing with you.

Probably not.