On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 23:35:49 UTC, MrSmith wrote:
On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 23:31:07 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
The more promising avenue would probably be to distribute LLD with DMD. This still leaves the system library licensing to deal with, but if I remember correctly, one of the usual suspects (Rainer? Vladimir?) was working on generating them from MinGW headers.

 — David

Btw, what about LIBC from DMC, is it open source now too? Can we use it with DMD?

No, but there is some talk of doing something about it in a more recent thread:

http://forum.dlang.org/post/ovj98g$26r9$1...@digitalmars.com