On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 23:31:07 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Friday, 17 November 2017 at 02:01:41 UTC, solidstate1991 wrote:
It's filled with Assembly code, and otherwise not very readable. Would need a lot of work, I don't think it would worth it. Let's hope that MS will allow us to distribute a linker alongside DMD.

The more promising avenue would probably be to distribute LLD with DMD. This still leaves the system library licensing to deal with, but if I remember correctly, one of the usual suspects (Rainer? Vladimir?) was working on generating them from MinGW headers.

 — David

You still need C startup code.