On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 21:14:12 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 2/2/2018 11:08 AM, Russel Winder wrote:
Hummm… could it be that Andrei did not define the task appropriately, train the person appropriately, and mentor the person appropriately. Management has to be able to delegate and achieve required results
without doing the work themselves.

Of course. But all that is far easier said than done.

Andrei and I are not born managers, we are learning as we go. So I ask for your indulgence and understanding where we fall short.

Would it be easier for hire a proven manager(Or at least look for mangers that are able to volunteer)?