On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 at 15:10:36 UTC, Ralph Doncaster wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 at 08:05:46 UTC, Nicholas Wilson wrote:
For OpenCL I develop and maintain DCompute:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/dcompute
https://github.com/libmir/dcompute

It has a much beautified interface to OpenCL (and is mostly consistent with its CUDA interface). You can also write kernels directly in D, however this requires that LDC is built against my fork of LLVM: https://github.com/thewilsonator/llvm

It's still in dev but should be usable. Please let me know if you have issues using it.

I saw your library before, but it looked like it is ONLY for native D on GPUs. I looked at it again, and don't see any documentation or example showing that it works with standard OpenCL kernels written in C.

p.s. since you seem to be a green team guy, you might not know that llvm optimization sucks on AMD. I use -legacy when building my kernels to get the good old compiler.