On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 13:34:01 UTC, tetyys wrote:
On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 13:10:16 UTC, rumbu wrote:

And not a language feature but I hate dub. Just saying.

Why do people hate dub? I think it's a great package manager and build tool

1. Keeps data in the %APPDATA%/Roaming folder. Connecting my computer to the company network means that AD will sync zillions of files on the company profile server. This issue is 4 years old: https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues/229
2. It's painfully slow.
3. As a library provider, you have a lot to learn about configuration file format (2 formats). 4. Not integrated in Visual Studio. I know, I am a lazy and convenient Windows user and the small black window called cmd scares the sh*t out of me.