On Wednesday, 7 March 2018 at 22:28:26 UTC, ketmar wrote:
H. S. Teoh wrote:

I've pestered Brad about it before, but the real trouble is the Mailman software. If you feel motivated enough, pestering the upstream Mailman authors about it might actually get us closer to fixing this problem, as it really isn't a problem on Brad's end either. It's not unfixable, it just requires a change to the Mailman software to process headers
correctly.

yeah, that is what i meant when i wrote "current arch". ;-)

can we move this side-discussion to https://github.com/CyberShadow/DFeed/issues/99 (root cause of split threads?) => see my last post in particular which mentions 'Changing the setting of anonymous_list to no has resulted in the correct
Message-Id'