On Thursday, 23 August 2018 at 09:51:43 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
Good luck getting W&A to agree to it, especially when there is yet another "critical D opportunity" on the table ;)

No. They have power for as long as we the community say that they do. We are at the point where they need a check and balance to keep everybody going smoothly. And I do hope that they listen to us before somebody decides its forkin' time.

No fork of D can be successful, it won't have the manpower, skills or willpower to draw on. Even with W and A it's already short.

'Threatening' W and A with a fork is an empty threat that just p***es them off. Bad move on your part.