How will you get the shift correct? Doesn't have to be too exact but does
have to be +/- 25% or so.

I was thinking about this while walking the dog - for a simple solution a
SoftRock v6.3 would maybe a simpler / better hardware solution but you'll
need more presky software :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com