Hello Marcus,

Thank you again for your help last time. I'm using both  LFTX daughterboard
and LFRX daughterboard 0-30 Mhz on top of the N210. Also I reduced the
sampling rate to a rate that the USRP can support. I removed the throttle
and the BER block reading was 0.112. To me 11% lose considered high at
distance of 10cm. I don't see any overrun sign on the console but "D" and
it fixed after assigning 200K sample rate. i know the input for the
modulation is packet and output of demod is bytes to get bits I have to
unpack them but and this what I did but One more question is the input to
the BER block equal? am I missing to adjust important parameter?

Thank you.