On 19 Feb 2007, at 14:50, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 19 Feb 2007, at 11:21, Enrico Sersale wrote:

After removing my old "/usr/GNUstep" and "/etc/GNUstep" and after installing the new -make (and sourcing the new "/usr/GNUstep/ System/Library/Makefiles/GNUstep.sh"), this is what I get trying to compile base:

That should be fixed in svn trunk (worked for me very recently) ... but things are still highly unstable with changes for different filesystem layouts etc.

Of course, by that I mean thanks, expect problems, but please try again and report the same and/or new problems.