Hi all.

I have Fedora 28 installed with an HP All-In-One printer, Deskjet 3520 series. When I print double-sided with any web browser (Firefox, Chrome/Chromium, Vivaldi), the page footers only print on the even-numbered pages. For single-sided printing, the footers print on every page.

I'm done filing bug reports with Mozilla and HP, because no one replies to the reports.

Is there a setting somewhere that may need to be changed? I have looked in the CUPS interface and HP Device Manager and the Duplexer setting in the HPDM is on. Changing the print scaling percentage has no effect on footer printing.

Thank you in advance.