On 08/11/2018 04:06 PM, Robert Krawitz wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 15:11:37 -0400, e...@vivaldi.net wrote:
Hi all.

I have Fedora 28 installed with an HP All-In-One printer, Deskjet 3520 series.
When I print double-sided with any web browser (Firefox, Chrome/Chromium,
Vivaldi), the page footers only print on the even-numbered pages. For
single-sided printing, the footers print on every page.

I'm done filing bug reports with Mozilla and HP, because no one replies to the
reports.

Is there a setting somewhere that may need to be changed? I have looked in the
CUPS interface and HP Device Manager and the Duplexer setting in the HPDM is
on. Changing the print scaling percentage has no effect on footer printing.

Thank you in advance.
Which driver are you using?

hp-deskjet_3520_series,ppd (from the CUPS Printer Test Page)