On Oct 19, 2010, at 00:27 , Barbara Duprey wrote:

> Does this mean you're a (the?) moderator for this list? Not having that
> Delivered-To header definitely does complicate things! I'm amazed that
> anybody is posting here unsubscribed at this point, I'd expect the early
> users here to have more awareness of the value of subscribing.

Don't know what the other mods have for experience of this list, but my own is
that most of the unsubscribed posters are subscribed under another name and
just happen to send a message from one of their unsubscribed email addresses.

> Even if the Reply=To were modified, wouldn't the inclusion of the OP on the
> messages fall apart as soon as somebody didn't use Reply All? I, for one,
> would have to be seriously retrained! I still feel that the most profitable
> approach is referring the OP to an archive with Reply capability, but this is
> a subject for more discussion elsewhere. Until/unless we get a wiki up, feel
> free to use my e-mail; I'll try to include everybody who lets me know they're
> interested.

Another good reason to prioritise down the mailing list in favour of a forum.

//James

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to