Hi all,

Bernhard Dippold wrote (19-10-10 00:23)
Hi Barbara, all,

[...]
It's hard to read all the mails and to reply to the most important only
(in my eyes).

I will probably not be able to contribute much to this thread (or to the
wiki) during the next few weeks - but I promise to stay on reading it...

Sorry :-(

No need to apologize :-)

As far as I could follow the discussion, I think a 'on-fits-all' solution does not exist.
So a combination of
 a. some tweaking of the mail list server
 b some improving explanation
   (mail 'Commands available for .. and website)
 c. moderators that try to help people as far as possible/needed.

Does that sound logic?
If not: what is the 'on-fits-all' solution?
If yes, maybe posters in this thread with special knowledge/experience on a, b, or c, could be so kind to add practical actions to those items?

Regards,
Cor

 - ideas/remarks for the community council? See
   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to