On 10/21/2010 12:02 AM, Drew Jensen wrote:
  If we had a similar page for OOo, it would make an
enormous difference there, as well.
Why not - http://oucv.org/oooext.html

I did not setup that nabble archive, and can't change settings - if you
back up there to the openoffice level you are actually looking at a flat
view of the users ML at oo.o - the others are available also, but I did
not find a decent forum/sub-forum view.

actually - with the sub-forum view...
http://openoffice.2283327.n4.nabble.com/OpenOffice-f2721033.subapps.html

Yes, I found that once -- but I wasn't sure if those "magic numbers" for the OOo lists were consistent over time. But if they are, then it would be nice to have a FAQ about using this mechanism that could be linked to in an initial communication with an unsubscribed OP. I've hesitated to use nabble in a standard response because there seems to be no "official" sanction of this mechanism on the OOo website.

--
E-mail to discuss+h...@documentfoundation.org for instructions on how to