Em 04-11-2010 17:31, e-letter escreveu:
In terms of priorities, making LO the default for mobile (e.g.
android) is more important than windoze.

Wrong as of today. Windows counts of more than 95% of LO/OOo use. See download stats in OOo portal. Maybe in some future for mobiles.

Much has been written in this thread, I make my point:

Focus on what managers need(*). They need good spreadsheets and good presentations (Text document's are clerk's job).

On mobiles: care to start make a ODP (presentation) and spreadsheet (ODS) viewers. Just in case you realy don't want to carry your laptop/netbook, because HDMI output is becoming standard on mobiles.

(*) managers, sign checks and shout loud when things go wrong.
--
Olivier Hallot
ComitĂȘ Executivo