I believe integrating Thunderbird would be more a marketing move than
anything else, but marketing is very effective!!! So that's why I think it
would be great if Thunderbird could be integrated automatically with LO. As
I said before, a sort of container that can select the applications ti be
installed, probably giving the option by installation to select the
individual appliciations: Writer(Text P.), Calc(Spreadsheet),
Impress(Presentations),..., Thunderbird(E-Mail), Lightning(Calendar).

Cheers!

Jaime R. Garza