2011/1/6 Jaime R. Garza <gar...@gmail.com>:
> I'm wondering why libre office is not interested
> in developing an HTML5 complete office Suite.

Who told you that? An html5 app based on LibO does not exists yet,
that's clear, but that does not mean it will never be one. LibO is a
FOSS project, the only thing needed is someone with the knowledge to
start such a project (not an easy task, for sure...). Surely there
will be hands interested on helping if someone is able to put the
first bits together.
BUT: LibO is still defining its roadmap. I think it is not a good idea
to start building over something that will change in the near future.