Hi Olivier, *,

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Em 04-05-2011 13:11, M Henri Day escreveu:
>> 2011/5/4 Olivier Hallot<olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org>
>>>
>>> So, if this symbol get implemented in Opensymbol, it will be trivial to
>>> make it show in the Element window....

Sure, but it won't be compatibility-foolproof - but in the meantime
you can add the symbol manually and use it by keyword.

>> [insert it by character code]
>
> Yes, in a Mandriva system as well, although I run out of fingers to type
> such key combination!!!!!!

ctrl+shift+u, then release those, type the unicode hexcode, end input
with enter - no need to keep ctrl+shit+u pressed all the time.

> Does not work in Windows...

No wonder as it's GTK's input-method feature, not provided by LO/OOo.

ciao
Christian