I spotted it I forget when, but I was poking around at the RIT ScheduleMaker
site he did a while ago, which is still the most useful thing for figuring
out classes up here. I dread to think how I'd have to get a good schedule by
hand.

I forget what revision it was on then, but it was pretty early on in things.
I was looking for an excuse to use JQuery somewhere because it was that
freakin' cool, and finally did last June on an internal site.