On 27/09/06, Sam Collett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've used it since at least January 2005 (at least that was the first
> time I emailed John about a bug when he was first working on it), but
> not as much as I do now.

Replying to my own post... actually I meant to say January 2006 (about
the same time as Klaus). Still an early adopter though!

The mailing list was a lot quieter then too (only 10 posts were made
in January). After perusing the mailing list, my first contribution to
it was in May - so I guess that is when I seriously started using it
(or at least when I first needed help).

Must... proofread ... before ... posting ...

Perhaps it is just because jQuery has advanced so rapidly that I think
it has been going a year longer than it actually has.