I was in the process of trying to choose a route for my Ajax development
and had narrowed down my choices to what I called "The Big Three";
Prototype/Scriptaculous, Dojo & Mochikit. I read a ton about these libs
and did the tutorials as anyone would.

Along the way, I kept hearing references to JQuery and decided to check
it out. So in early September, I signed up for the JQuery mailing list
and "listened in" on what was happening in the community. I asked a ton
of questions & got some great responses. What I found was a great
community with a solid core group and a great direction. So I took the
plunge and went through the tutorials and realized how powerful JQuery is.

I have to say that I really like the fact that the core group,
especially John, is very involved in the community. It truly lends a
sense of confidence that the project is alive and that JQuery is a
viable solution to RIA development.

Rey...