Same here with Glen, i'm using Moo.fx before JQuery...mostly on intranet
projects. Anyway, being a UI guy... my knowledge on Javascript isn't
good but because of library like JQuery, i'm starting to learn more of
javascript/ajax stuff combined with CSS for presentation...

Thanks to JQuery community... c",)

cheers,
cdelfino