I think that it would be great if we had a few bundled "flavors" like:

jQuery-minimal.js
jQuery-lite.js
jQuery-standard.js
jQuery-heavy.js

This way we get the benefit of claiming all the features and can claim
"starting at only xx bytes" based on the packed size of the minimal
flavor. Providing a other flavors makes it easy for uses to grab a
package of features without having to deal with build issues.

-Steve