Hey everyone, great feedback. I'm planning on aggregating all of your
suggestions and presenting them to John to see how the jQuery effort can
  be better promoted. I'll be back on Monday and will collect all your
suggestions and then send out an email for everyone to check out.

Keep the suggestions flowing so that jQuery can get the exposure it
truly deserves.

Rey