Hi Petteri,

Unfortunately there haven't been any resources available (time/money
that is) to make proper scenarios/personas. Nevertheless I should be
able to discuss how the different solutions will work for a user
looking for specific information in different scenarios. Hopefully
though, the compromise I have come up with will satisfy the boss.

"Your personal goal is to get his trust. If you solve your
stakeholders' goals, they won't question your design in every
turn."

All things aside, this is a very good advice and I'll keep it in
mind.

Cheers,

Björn

http://gamma.ixda.org/discuss?post=22264