I would love to see a full-on comparison between this and the Sony device, in
comparison to the Gemster eBook/SoftBook Reader and the NuvoMedia RocketBook.

(I'm biased, having worked at SoftBook/Gemstar for a couple years.  The market
wasn't quite there yet -- and the bubble would have collapsed it anyway, even
if Gemstar hadn't wrecked the momentum -- but it remains to me a superior
device and I wish it had lived to be in its 3rd or 4th generation hardware
today.)

-- Jim