Pauric said:
>> If it aint super broke, why charge $400 to fix it?

Nice :-).

This is a great concept, but the locked-in pricing nature of the device is a
bit of a deal breaker. But we do have to consider that wireless access is
included (hence Pauric's fractional allocation of the $20 monthly data fee
to Tech Crunch). The industrial design is a bit off-- not sure if I'm a fan
of the lopsided, angular design-- evokes Japanese electronics design from
the 80s.

But this is my favorite part:
"*System requirements:* None, because it doesn't require a computer"

Interesting vision, and sounds a lot like the celestial jukebox for books. A
step in the right direction, but I agree with Pauric that even early
adopters will steer clear with such a high price.

- Nasir