On Oct 1, 2008, at 4:35 PM, Danna Hudson wrote:

There is this new "trend" of getting the site map below the fold by
listing all the links in the web site but to me i see no point of
doing this if the site as perfect navigation.

The main reason I as an IxD add navigation as text links in the footer is because Search Engine bots eat the links up and it helps with cataloging the
website and SEO.

http://www.dailyseoblog.com/2007/06/importance-of-footer-text-in-seo/

There's a lot of misinformation floating around the SEO space on how the bots actually work.

This is likely to fall into that category.

Don't believe everything you read.

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks