Yes, Will, I know; that's why I wrote that I didn't know whether the
absence of the ribbon from Office 2008 was "the result of a different
group within Microsoft having developed the suite for Mac OS X." I
tend to think that the software is better in general for having been
done by the Mac BU (does anyone remember the Word 6 port from
Windows?), but it's still nowhere near a standard Mac user
experience.